- BC CRN Annual Report – 2020/2021: Check out our achievements and accomplishments from the last year, as well as the bios of our Board of Directors.
- BC CRN CRN Evaluation and Benchmarks (2021): This report presents the results of our ongoing developmental evaluation of the expansion of CRNs in BC starting in 2012 to 2020 inclusive.
- Battling the Infodemic (2021): In this recording produced by C.A.R.P. at their National Vaccine Summit in March 2021, Timothy Caulfield, Professor of Health Law and Science, talks about the source of misinformation, specifically around coronavirus vaccines, and how to combat it. (Video run time: 15 minutes)
- BC Seniors’ Guide (2021): The latest version of the guide is available now. Produced by the Province of BC, the guide contains information and resources to help with planning for and living a healthy lifestyle as we all age. The guide is available in English, French, Chinese, Punjabi, Vietnamese, Korean, and Farsi.
- Older Adult Abuse and Neglect – Community Safety Series (2021): In this recording produced by the Coquitlam RCMP, BC CRN Regional Mentor Ken Kuhn forms a panel along with Seniors First BC, Fraser Health, and the Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam RCMP to provide talks on adult abuse, neglect, and self-neglect. Ken presented BC CRN’s It’s Not Right!. This panel discussion was presented in recognition of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) on June 15, 2021. (Video run time: 59 minutes)
(Header photo: Creative Commons License)