INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING EXPENSE REPORTS:
- Expenses must be submitted on this Expense Claim Form.
- Attach all receipts
- Expense reports are to be submitted within one month of incurring the expense. Expense reports not submitted within one month may not be eligible for reimbursement.
- Invoices and receipts to be scanned and submitted electronically.
- Expenses are paid once a month, usually in the first week of the month.
- Hotel accommodation, at recommended hotel, for shared accommodation where possible.
- Mileage is paid at $20 per 100/km (no need for receipts for gas).
- Please try to car pool wherever possible. Maximum allowable for ground travel is equivalent to economy air fare.
- Train, bus, air fare (economy only).
- Taxi to and from airport.
- Transportation expenses calculated from home address to and from city where meeting is held.
- Meals will be reimbursed with RECEIPTS up to maximum of $12.00 for breakfast, $16.00 for lunch, & $28.00 for dinner to a maximum of $56.00 a day.
- Overnight accommodation with relatives\friends is not a reimbursable expense.
- Movies, alcohol, day care, travel cancellation insurance, food and items of a personal nature are not reimbursed.
- Personal phone calls are not reimbursed.
Please contact the Director of Administrative Services with any questions.