Our Resources section contains materials that have been collected from numerous sources over many years; it is intended to be used like a library. Contact information contained within documents, especially those which are archived, may be outdated. Please look under the Community Response Networks or Team Leader and Mentor sections for current contact information.
The Community Response Network Tool Kit was first published in the Fall of 2001; that version of the Tool Kit may be found under “Older Documents”. The Tool Kit was republished in 2015.
- Community Response Network Tool Kit, 2001
- Cover Artwork, Community Response Network Tool Kit, 2001
- Contents, Forward and Introduction
- Part 1: Building Relationship! Building Teams! Building Community!
- Part 2: Outreach to Involve and Liaise with a Broad Cross-Section of the Community
- Part 3: Education, Awareness and Prevention
- Part 4: Community Protocol Development
- Part 5: Approaches to Building Relationships and Teams
- Part 6: Effective Strategies for Working Together
- Part 7: Taking On An Advocacy Role And Supporting Advocacy