Who this Guide is For
- New Regional Mentors
- CRN Coordinators
- CRN members
- New board members
Purpose of this Guide
To provide an overview of:
- The role of BC CRN and what the organization does.
- How BC CRN fits with other groups in addressing the issue of adult abuse and neglect.
- The kind of support you can expect from BC CRN and where to find it.
How to Use this Guide
Use this guide:
- To learn about BC CRN, and what the organization does.
- To understand how other organizations connect to BC CRN.
- As a baseline resource to communicate the role of BC CRN to the general public.
Contact for Questions and Concerns
Help is always available. Stay in regular contact:
- CRN Coordinators: your Regional Mentor is your key contact.
- Regional Mentors: contact your Team Leader with your questions and issues.
- Contractors: contact your client representative on the management team.
- Board members: BC CRN’s Executive Director is your point of contact.
Acknowledgements and Thanks
BC CRN acknowledges the financial support of the Province of BC.